'Making sport fun for everyone!’
Our innovative programme of games, activities and sport practices focus on enhancing a child’s ABC’s – Agility, Balance, and Co-ordination – the fundamentals of sporting performance. We offer a wide range of main stream sports including Cricket, Rugby, Basketball and Tennis to the more obscure Dodgeball and Scooter Hockey, as well as a host of games and other activities.
Please select the venue below to Book Online or contact us to see how we can make a difference to your child’s sporting education.
Included in the cost of the course
- Coaching by experienced, qualified coaches
- Reward cards
- A variety of different sports and games
- Supervision at all times
Please check your schools policy as to where children will be picked up/dropped off from their clubs.
What to bring
- Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- Light waterproof jacket
- A name labelled drinks bottle
- Trainers and indoor shoes
All medication to be clearly named, handed to the head coach on arrival & consent form to be completed.
Our 6 Point COVID-19 Safety Guide
- Space and Social Distancing
- Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Contact Free Sign-Out
- Staff training
- Safe Activities
- COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Please contact us directly if you require more information on how we are ensuring our clubs are a safe place for your child.
Please select a venue to book online:
- Long Ditton Infant School
- Lovelace Primary School
- Maple Infants
- Polesden Lacey Infant School
- St Judes C of E Infant School
- St Paul's CofE Primary School
- Thames Ditton Infants
- Thames Ditton Junior
- Trumps Green Infant School
- Westfield Primary School (Woking) Skillzone & Funsport Camp
- William Cobbett
- View all